- What are the 3D labels made of?
3D labels are made of high quality vinyl, which has been printed on and covered by layer of epoxy (approx. 0.08 inch ). This layer protects the label against the weather conditions, such as rain, snow, solar radiation, etc.
- In what quality do you print?
We use digital printing technology on printers made by Roland with high resolution 1440x1440 dpi. We use ECO-SOL ink for printing.
- What surfaces could we stick the labels on?
For the best adhesive results it is necessary to use flat, smooth, clean and non-greasy surfaces.
- Is it possible to stick the 3D labels on cars?
Yes, of course. 3D labels are suitable for car stickers.
- How much time do you need to dispatch my order?
If the goods are in stock, your order would be sent the next working day.
- What is the delivery time?
In case of new production from our offer or from your own artwork, we dispatch your order up to 10 business days + shipping time to your destination.
Delivery time depends on your final destination. Delivery time is maximum 15 business days.
- Can I order a 3D label with my own design?
Yes, of course! We can produce 3D label with your own design. For more information contact:
400 01 Usti nad Labem
Phone: 011 420 475600156
- What is the size of 3D label you can produce?
We produce 3D labels in dimension from 0.2 inch up to 20 inches.
- What may be the methods of payment?
We accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards (also via PayPal).
- What is the cost of international transport ?
Transport costs are not included in the price. UPS Express with tracking for US is mostly for 21$.